Call for Papers Now Closed
Notifications on submitted proposals will be sent by June 2014
The IACP 2014 educational program is designed to meet the need of diversified audiences with cutting-edge presentations. We are looking for a wide array of topics that are innovative, engaging, inspiring and informative for police executives around the world. Different presentation styles and tracks are available for submissions.
Below lists the presentation styles and topics IACP is interested in and how to submit your proposal.
- Innovation Theatre
- Learning Laboratory
- Poster Session
- Workshop Track (Chief Executive Track, Police Physicians Section Track, Police Psychological Services Track, Public Information Officers (PIO) Section Track, Smaller Agency Certificate Track and Technology and Information Sharing Track)
Call for Papers Instructions and Submitter Tips
The following is required for the proposal to be reviewed:
- Information about the proposed workshop: Title, Format, Session Type/Workshop Track, Program Abstract, Learning Objectives, Methodology, Topic, Ability Level
- Contact information of workshop organizer
- List of presenters/panelists including basic contact information
- A signed guidelines agreement. Preview Here.
View screen shots for step-by-step instructions.
Begin the process to submit a
proposal for one of the workshop
tracks listed above click on the
"Submit Proposal" button.
Modifying an existing proposal
that has already been
saved or submitted, click
on the "Modify Proposal" button.
|Note: if you are modifying an existing proposal you must hit the submit button again for changes to be reflected accordingly. |
Deadline for submissions is, February 26, 2014.
For technical assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org